Monday, May 4, 2009

Updates...

Wow what a busy few months we have had...

First off we had a WONDERFUL trip to California. It was filled with so much. We visited with my "Welsh" cousins that I hadn't seen since I was 6 years old. Then went to Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, San Clemente Pier, San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, L.A., Hollywood, and Santa Monica. WHEW it was a busy but great week. I think Chris is ready to move there! HAHAHA Then on our way home we were about to land in Edmonton and the pilot came over the loud speaker and says "We are about to land in your final destination Edmonton. It's not bright and sunny here...(pause) it's SNOWING!!!" I just gave Chris that look of "We have just landed in hell" Oh I hate snow...
I am happy to say it was a wonderful 70 degrees this who past weekend. Spent both Saturday and Sunday at the park.

I will leave you with some of my favorite photos from our trip... Sorry 4 the photo overload!

Huntington Beach


San Clemente Beach (Chris, Alicia, Tessa, Reagan, & Kirstin)

Tessa & Casey on Huntington Beach

Chris, Tessa & Alicia at San Diego Zoo
Laugna Beach
Where's Tessa?

Our little Shirley Temple



Casey Jr.....

California Weather...


Disneyland
Take care everyone....I will try to be better about posting...




3 comments:

tierd said...

HOW FUN! Looks like a fabulous trip! We have friends in LA and keep thinking we'll make it out there for Disney but haven't done it yet ... we need to!

Ann Girard said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. I'm going to talk Matt and the girls into going sometime soon. Take care, talk to you later.

Life of the Prilipp's in Canada!! said...

Jen - I would wait til the kids are a little older. Tessa enjoyed herself but think that 2 years from now if we go she will ENJOY it much more. The little ones can't ride that many rides. It's kinda a bummer.

Ann - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I know it's coming up soon. Hope the girls and Matt does something wonderful for you!!