Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lots of things going on!

A few weeks back we went to the Telus World of Science. Tessa has been there several times with her dayhome, so she was a regular showing us the ropes. There are so many really cool things to do there. Matter of fact we are headed back there next weekend to see the snake exhibit.

Here are some silly pics of my kids ;)


This is a screen where you can watch someone eat something and watch it go thru their system...interesting but also gross...



My Hero...



Nice!


Lego was the big exhibit for the past few months. It's amazing what they can build out of Legos









KINDERGARTEN!!!


I knew this day would come but didn't realize how hard this is going to be...Tessa had Kindergarten Round up this week!! Can you believe our baby is going to school this fall? We met her teacher and she was very nice, boy does she make me feel old! I don't think she could be any older than 23...


Then today we went to the Shrine Circus and picked up these two clowns...

Jaden and Tessa

Last but not least and probably the most exciting is....drum roll please.....

We are headed to DISNEYLAND in California!! Tessa is so excited it's not even funny. She talks about it daily and keeps asking is so and so is going to be there. I think she is going to be disappointed to find out that Dora doesn't live at the castle too. Our countdown begins...15 days!!!

5 comments:

Ann Girard said...

She is soooo adorable. I can hardly believe she is going into kindergarden. Time flies sooo fast. Have fun at disneyland.

Life of the Prilipp's in Canada!! said...

Thanks!! I'm glad you are able to check this blog out!! Keep in touch and take care.

2.5 Henrys said...

i'm not sure what is funnier...the photo of tessa and the tongue, or chris' face in the bike photo!

Jedihoneypot said...

HOw come I can't be a follower on your blog? Very cute pics!

tierd said...

Great pictures! I'm jealous of Disneyland - how fun!! I cannot cannot cannot believe she'll be a kindergartener next year - CRAZY!