Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stopped raining...

Today it wasn't raining so I thought I would get my bike out and head to the park. Funny story...Chris bought me this $500 bike before we were even married(10 years ago) and I can count on one hand how many times I have ridden this bike. I don't know why I haven't ever ridden it...maybe because when we moved to Texas 5 years ago Chris sold his, so I didn't have a riding partner ;) Sounds good to me...although I'm sure Chris would beg to differ.

Anyway I bought a used childseat for the back of my bike and attached it today so Tessa could just sit back and relax while I took us to the park. Well we were down the road and she was having a great time but when I came to a stop she screamed "Mom, this is re-duc-ulous" She says that so funny that I couldn't help but start laughing and she was really mad at me. I asked her what was wrong and she said "It's re-duc-ulous that there are so many bumps in the road"

She was very upset that it wasn't a smooth ride...oh I tell ya some of the things that come out of her mouth...!! I really don't know where she comes up with this stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You are brave - I'm not sure I'm coordinated enough to ride a bike with Lainey on it too. :) Nice that you are so close to a park!