Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to the grind...

Well after having a FABULOUS 8 weeks off from work (stressing for 4 weeks because we had no where to live, 2 weeks on vacation, and the rest planting my butt on the couch catching up with soaps -haha) I am back to work. I started working for my husband's employer a week ago as the Administrative Assistant to the Community Infrastructure Department...it has been interesting coming from my employer in Texas. It's just different not in a bad or good way...Lots of pros and cons ;)



What's been going on with us? Well really, not a whole lot. Tessa started daycare and that has been very difficult for her, after being home with me 24/7. But she will adjust just like she did before. She was in tears the 2nd day because she wanted to go to work with us. And I thought she didn't really like being with us 24/7. I often wondered if she was bored with me. I always felt like I couldn't keep her occupied long enough.

The weather you ask...

OMG it's much cooler than we are use to for sure. Today I woke up and was wondering what that humming sound was, come to find out our FURNACE kicked on because it had dropped down to 48 degrees last night! Oh I know you are all saying what the heck did you move to Canada for then if you don't like the cold. It's not that I don't like the cold I just thought we would have a few more weeks. I'm not prepared yet. We don't really have any warm clothing yet.

Well back to life...I will try to post some recent funny video's of Tessa.

3 comments:

2.5 Henrys said...

who's the slacker now?!?! you better post sumthin' new, sista!

Anonymous said...

Hey there - I came on here looking for updates on you guys and there's nothing new!

I miss you...come back to Texas! Its much warmer here! ;) Love you and hope all is well!

2.5 Henrys said...

hi, my name is alicia's blog, and i need an UPDATE! :) hehehehe